No more


Take this kiss upon your hand
Put my arms around you
let's  pretend, for a little while
That you can understand
this deep secret nobody knows...

In a nigth or in your eyes
I can feel this sweet fantasy
Here, in my dreams
You're never less than beautiful
never less than perfect
and suddenly I see that I can breathe again
deeply into the forest

I almost forgot
all the times I've cried,
sleeping in your arms...

Long walks at night
fighting with myself
trying  to cut this feelings so deep
but then I just stood there
lying next to you
looking to the blood
slipping into my fingertips
thinking: "Be brave!Start over again!"

But...
I'm  just an inner indecisiveness
a little red star in the whole universe,
a little spark of glittering emerald,
trying to fight off.
So kiss me hard ready before 
everything just turns into ashes




Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Olhos de Cristal

Passado desmembrado

La Pagerie